Monday, December 29, 2008

Surprises!!

Hi Everybody! Woof Woof!

My pack leaders and I just spent six full days together as a pack. Boy did we have fun! One night I was sitting on the couch when one of the pack leaders pulled some new toys out of a package. I noticed that package sitting under a tree in our living room, but wasn't sure exactly what was going on. She then reached under the tree for another box, and pulled out this red scarf with a bell on it. She wrapped it around my neck, and for the next few hours, everywhere I went I heard this bell behind me. It seems to me this happened last year too!




The next day we got in the car and I went to a new place where I met two new humans and another dog! The humans were nice, but the dog kept barking in my ear! I think she was old and couldn't hear or see very well. We spent the night, and then went to see my favorite buddy, Pablo!

Something was up at Pablo's house. There were boxes everywhere, and some of the furniture was moved around. Shortly after we arrived, my pack leaders started moving the furniture and boxes up the stairs. I watched them closely to make sure they didn't hurt themselves, but Pablo just wanted to play. Sometimes I don't understand him. After a while the pack leaders all left us in the house to play. When they came back a few hours later, they just went to bed. I wonder why they didn't want to play?

The next day we came home, and I just laid around on the couch. It's my favorite place in the world.




Today was the best day, though. We went to a new forest where I got to run around and say hello to humans and other dogs. There were lots of smells and a river to explore. I noticed the one of the pack leaders kept putting that black box up to his face again. I wonder what that thing does?

That's all for now! Woof!

No comments: