Saturday, June 21, 2008

Going to the Dogs . . .

Hi everybody! Another sunny day, another long walk!

Today, my master looked at me and said something about going to see other dogs, so I thought I was going on a play date. But after a long drive, we turned up a road with this sign:



It turns out this was another forest. I was a little bit disappointed that their weren't any other doggies there, but I always love a long walk with my master. So after he gave me a quick drink of water, we were ready to go.

This trail started nice and wide, but then got smaller and smaller as we went along. Pretty soon I was leading him down a very small trail. Even though there were big rocks sitting alone, and clumps of big rocks, all over the place, my master made me sit down in front of a particular rock and put that little silver box against his face. I don't know why he picked one rock over the other, but here is a picture of me in front of one of those rocks:



We went up and down several trails, but I'm really not sure my master knew what he was doing. Every time we got a good pace going, he would stop and make me sit, pull a piece of paper out if his pocket and look at it, then look around. I don't know what his problem was, I could tell where we were just by smelling the road. Maybe he should let me lead instead of tugging at me all the time!

Finally, we got back to our truck. My master put me on the bed of the truck to give me some water, but all I wanted to do was jump up and lay on the soft seats next to my master.



It was another great doggie day!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Freda said...

Hi Bennies!

Freda here. Cooools blog! Thanks for signin' my DogsBook. That's neatos.

Dogstown. Groovys! Only peeps can think that Dogstown is commons. It looks like a reeeallys cooools place to walks and stuffs. My dad (∆≈) gets losts too. Even whens he is usin' his GPS thingy. As you barked, we always know wheres we are.

Can I adds you to my Paw Pals?

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)