Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pictures!

Hi everybody! Here are some photos of my new family. I just love my new family. They take me for walks, and let me run around in the backyard, and pet me and brush my hair every day. I'm such a lucky dog to have such a wonderful group of humans to live with.



This is my female master. She takes me on long walks, and feeds me treats whenever I am good. We like to sit on the couch and watch TV shows about other dogs.



This is my male master. He take me for walks, and brushes my hair almost every day. When he sits in his chair, I like to sit at his feet and guard him from any danger.



This is my Aunti Pam! I visited her for the first time two days ago. She likes to scratch my neck and let me chase the ball around her backyard. I had so much fun visiting her, I hope my masters let me visit again real soon.

No comments: