Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Day!!!!

When I went out for my morning walk today, the ground was covered with white fluffy stuff! It was really cold in some places, but it was so much fun to just run around in it and watch it fly. While I was out, I also met some of my neighbors. I was ready to check out there house, but my master called me and told me to come with him. We went for a nice long walk around the block. I thought I recognized where I was was, but wasn't sure because the white fluffy stuff covered everything. Even some of the familiar smells weren't as strong as they usually were. Anyhow, I got to go on a few car rides with my female master too. On the last trip, I was looking at a large building when my male master came out the door. I sure missed him today, maybe some day he'll take me into that large building with him.

No comments: