Friday, December 14, 2007

I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!

Wow! What a week! On Monday, I went to see the nice veterinarian man. At first he poked and prodded at me and touched me with some sharp objects which didn't feel good at all. But then, he trimmed some of the hair between my legs, and that felt so good. Ever since he did that, my trips outside have been felt so much better.

On Thursday, I went back to the same building, and started the day with a nice warm bath. That felt really good because there was a big snowstorm outside. After the bath, another girl brushed my hair out, then the first girl came back with this tool that made some noise. I was scared at first, but then she started rubbing me with the tool and all my hair started falling off! That felt extra good because there were several spots where the hair was all tangled and knotted up. The girl used that machine on the hair around my face too. Now, I can finally see everything!

When my master came and picked me up, he kind of looked at me funny, but I just jumped up into his lap and started licking him like I usually do.

So this is what I look like now.












Today, my masters took me for a long walk in the snow. It was cold out, but I kept running around to keep myself warm. When we reached the top of the hill my male master pulled a ball out his pocket and let me chase it.



After that, we all went home and took a long nap.

No comments: